Subject: Latest version of RILibs available
From: Martin Kift <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 1994 09:20:45 GMT0BST

Hi all, 

On behalf of Reflective Images (the two Steves 8^), I've put the
latest version of their RILibs extensions for blitz on my ftp server. 
This is only available on weekdays (UK) from around 9am to 6pm, but 
it will do until it reachs aminet I imagine.

I have also put the blitz amigaguide document (I forget the author 
now) which ware released recently, the one which listed all the third 
party blitzlibs.

If you want to out your own blitz programs or lib extensions on this 
site, then feel free to. This site is currently unformatted (just one 
directory), but if demand is high enough, I could structure it a 
little better and call it the blitz site 8)

+---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
| Martin Kift                     |   Software developer (C/C++/OWL/MFC)  |
| Email: [email-masked]   |   Procede Software Ltd., UK.          |
+---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+